The International Consortium on Anti-virals is pleased to announce the ICAV/CITAV 8th International Symposium. The symposium will assemble leading scientists, public health experts, industry representatives, and philanthropic organizations to advance the development of safe, affordable and effective anti-viral therapeutics for infectious diseases.
Key objectives of the symposium are:
- Identify novel therapeutic avenues in the HIV field
- Integrate all aspects related to Dengue research in order to organise and impact the nascent field of emerging virus control strategies
- Identify and bridge the gaps in the rapidly evolving field of emerging viruses
- Focus on the global public health response to H1N1
- Identify and develop innovating funding and spending mechanisms where public attention is competing with the worldwide financial crisis.
Meals and accommodations
Meals and accommodations incurred in connection with attending the Symposium will be covered for approved registrants. Unfortunately we are unable to cover travel costs to and from this meeting.
Attendance is by invitation only. Early registration is encouraged as space is limited.
Accommodation will be at the Hotel Coralia Club Porticcio Marina Viva. The symposium will take place at the Palais des Congrès et des Expositions d’Ajaccio in Ajaccio, Corsica.
ICAV will cover the ferry cost from Marseille to Ajaccio and back.
Name of boat: Napoléon Bonaparte
2nd October Marseille – Ajaccio (Corsica):
Departure: 8 pm (the group needs to be there 1h30 in advance), arrival 7 am on October 3rd
6th October Ajaccio – Marseille:
Departure : 8 pm (the group needs to be there 1h30 in advance), arrival 7.30 am on October 7th
Accommodation in outside single (double for participants with guest) cabins (with window) with bathroom
Dinner and breakfast in private dining room.
Welcome cocktail on Marseille-Ajaccio trip, in meeting room where congress registration will also be located.